Thursday, May 9, 2013

JCP???

While we are super late to the game on this one, I finally checked out the new Jonathan Adler collection at JcPenney. It is fabulous!! And while I was there I found more beautiful items that I could not believe came from JCP.

Loving the Design by Conran Collection:

It's so hard to find a good wall clock... 


Love the two-tone finish on this end table. There is also a console table in this same style! 
Gorgeous couch and chair!


And of course Jonathan Adler never disappoints! 

Loving this pouf

Can never resist a good tray table

This bed is LACQUER - AMAZING. 


Great dresser

We love finding beautiful things in unexpected places! Keep it up JCP!  

2 comments:

  1. I was just in JCP today. Have not been there in along time. When I walked in I was totally surprised and delighted at the beautiful jewelry display. What great things. I headed upstairs, to find myself, again surprised to see how awesome the bedding and curtain depts. were. Beautiful and modern. I thought I was in an Ikea or west Elm. So fun. I have to get back there soon. Just wanted to take it all in today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...