Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'VE MOVED!


That's right - I am no longer blogging on this platform. I have switched over to a Wix site that will be easier to navigate and a better reflection of how I want my blog to appear. The site address is: http://www.whiteandgolddesign.com/#!blog/pg3kn (or just go to www.whiteandgolddesign.com and click on "blog") and I hope you continue to follow me and don't mind clicking this little link to keep up with White + Gold Design.

My blog will continue to be a place for me to share the "behind-the-scenes" of my business. I will always have the desire to share some of the wisdom I continue to learn about home design. I want to be a resource for you as you navigate all things home design/remodeling/decorating. And I love sharing the progress of current projects, being a part of fun blogger series, and whatever else comes my way.

Please continue to follow along and know that I am really happy you landed here! Don't be shy and make sure to comment! I love reading your words and learning more about my readers. Best to you and yours...

13 comments:

  1. There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    brooklyn health center

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have follow the the site that is nice please follow us on :-

    today and kitchen design apps design or renovate you home in whole new ways. There are many already started doing it or using the whole process as well as is perfect or worth option for all bathroom design tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. top design firms Emirates Graphic is a leading web company which provides Affordable Website Design Agency in Dubai. Contact us for creative logo and website design in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a nice blog in which you discuss some useful things, thanks for sharing this and keep going on.

    Construction Solution | Home Design Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first picture you posted. I love how there are lots of different shades of gray, it looks really nice.

    great post to read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun :) I have always enjoyed your blog! and I`m definitely gonna follow you along. Can you share your project on mid century modern. I really wanna buy an Eames lounge chair replica. Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice to follow this blog
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive and interesting blog about the interior design which is informative and knowledgeable.


    Restaurant Interior Designers in Chennai

    Corporate Office Interiors in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eppitomegroop are one of the Best Interior Designer in Pune. They offer Home Interior Design, hotel/restaurant interior design, office interior design in interior designers in Pune .

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure I'll continue to support you! have always loved your works and inspiring posts
    điều trị xuất tinh sớm hcm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...